I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY SUI LI

Four things many don't know.
[1] I'm actually a quiet person by nature
[2] I'm a cry baby ^.^
[3] Do have low self-esteem ^.^
[4] Love dancing and poetry

Four movies I can watch over and over.
[1] Aquamarine
[2] The whole set of Barbie movies
[3] Accepted
[4] Musical shows like sound of music, high school musical, etc

Four places I have lived.
[1] Malacca
[2] Malacca
[3] Malacca
[4] Malacca

Four TV shows I love.
[1] The first season of CSI
[2] Autumn In My Heart (korean movie)
[3] Gilmore Girls
[4] Jems (an old cartoon)

Four places I have been on vacation.
[1] Penang
[2] Cameron Highlands
[3] Genting Highlands (not the Theme Park though)
[4] A place in Selangor to see fireflies...can't remember the name of the place Kuala Selangor it is (thanks to xjian & sui li)

Four of my favourite food.
[1] My own cooked maggi mee
[2] Chinese economy rice
[3] Indian roti canai
[4] Mc Donald's

Four places I'd rather be.
[1] Malacca...there's no where else i'd rather be than in malacca
[2] Sarawak Sabah
[3] Malacca
[4]Singapore

Currently listening to songs.
[1] Eyes On Me from Final Fantasy VIII
[2] To Zanarkland from Final Fantasy X
[3] Suteki Da Ne from Final Fantasy X
[4] All the songs in Final Fantasy

Four people who will be tagged.
[1] My dear prince
[2] Sze Jein
[3] Esther Lee
[4] Gary

P/S : For those who dont know what to do, you have to list down what's required. 4 each.

No comments: