Why does it sucks?
Simple.
Unethical people who goes around twisting documents, twisting the procedures, twisting the black and white. In other words, government people in the education institution is super...unethical.
They get a big amount of money. They use it for unnecessary stuff. Although the purpose may be for the project, yet they twist and fake documents just to claim it illegally. According to the top people in my faculty, it's a common practice to take out extra and save it for a rainy day although it's not in the budget.
I have to admit that I have twisted a receipt and recently twisted some documents. But the consequence of it...I feel totally uncomfortable and totally not peaceful. Till today, that twisted behavior of mine is still fresh in my memory.
Now, I'm
Haiz..what kind of people are they? Is this happening everywhere in the working world? So corrupted and unethical? If they are not aware of it, then probably can be excused. But this is so direct and they are totally aware of it, yet..they still do it.
I wish I had made a stand the first time. Now, if I were to make that stand, I've no idea what the consequences will be. What a situation to be in.
Oh yeah..related to the title. I am paid RM 1500 a month. Yet, I'm broke. Thanks to the project that is owing me a lot of money now.
1 comment:
you should have made your own stand since the beginning cause small things get big and it will go on forever like this. I experienced before.
Post a Comment