End of One Week Break

It's the end of my one week break from the office and tomorrow it's back to work reality with its ugly environment.

I'm really grateful for the week break. I did manage to complete almost 2 chapters of the article with about 7 to 8 pages. Didn't manage to edit the other one.

Yet, as I step into the office tomorrow, and having to face the boss, I'm up for a challenge. Hope when the time comes, I've got the guts to stand up and tell her that I will not be doing any more fake or twisted documents. If she wants, she can fire me. Am prepared for that consequence even though I might have to start from scratch for my thesis.

However, I do have a suggestion for her. Though she has tried to appeal right at the top management, I don't think she's doing it the right way by calling. I think the best is just to write an appeal letter as it is black and white to claim the money from the project as it should be legally done. At least it is the right way. I don't care about being effective anymore. But more importantly is being efficient. Effective is getting to the aim regardless of the process. Efficient is still getting to the aim but with regards to the right process.

She can say whatever she wants bout me. She can bad mouth me, she can talk behind my back, what ever it is...I'm not going to do something that is way beyond my standards in life.

Whatever happens, I leave it to my loving Daddy as I want to what is pleasing to Him. Not just for the sake of feeling peaceful about it. Really hope I'll have the guts to stand up. =)

No comments: