Miss End of January 2010

It's coming to an end of January. Any progress? Any achievement or some sort?

Work is still work..can't seem to avoid from it. Each time when I plan to quit, it's always in the midst of some challenges faced at work. Making a decision when one is down is definitely not a wise choice.

Anyway, since the last update, the situation at work has changed a little. Thanks for all the prayers from my family and friends. As I seek advice and giving it second and numerous thoughts, this was what I came up with.

1. My main aim is to graduate with Masters within the 2 years, which is to have my coonvo in 2011. This is going to be tough with the research slowing down and with the histories of RA not being able to graduate in time. Yet, I trust in Him that I will graduate in 2011. Hence, moving on to PhD.

2. My own thesis?? Thank God for my co-supervisor. Though she is tough and quite sarcastic, she's great. Have been scolded by her before..but I don't blame her. In fact, she's helping me in my concept paper. She even praised me for my english writing, something that is motivating me and encouraging me to write for my own concept paper. At least, now, I have a direction for my thesis after all the wondering that I've been doing.

Well, in short, I'm refreshed to put my all in the research in order for me to achieve my aim. I just got to stay focus and not let any people-related problem to influence me. Just be task-oriented at the moment.

Other updates? Yea...house issue. Something that is so...disappointing, upset, hurt. It's really tough being a middle person for the sake of others. The misunderstandings that they have towards you, the faults they find in each other. I'm the type of person who does not know how to confront. Just to keep everything within till it burst and having my dearest sweetie to cope with my outburst. It's not settled, that's for sure. It's just a short term solution at the moment.

At times, I do wish I can live in my world where I do not have to care of others and not bother about anyone. Just like the 'lotus eater' that we read in our Form 4 English short stories. Yet, this is reality. To live with others in 'harmony'. Something difficult..but not impossible.

Milestone for next month:
- To appoint my supervisory committee and have the first meeting.
- To finish writing out one article for Annie.
- To present at Ethics and have their approval.
- To conduct the pilot study.
- To go to Ipoh during CNY and relax there.

Thanks to those of you that I emailed regarding prayer request!! God indeed is an awesome God. =)

No comments: