End of January 2010

Wow...time passes very fast. 5 entries excluding this one just for the month of January. I'm impressed. >.<>

Anyway, it's the end of January and February is just 3 hours away. One month has gone and as usual...ups and downs. Generally, I'd like to declare that January 2010 has been quite a revealing month for me.

He revealed past promises, past passion, past plans...mainly the past that kept me thinking. Of course not to dwell in it..but to learn from mistakes and to renew old flames and unkept promises.

For instance, my destinied passion for dancing, the interest of being a teacher when I was younger, the promise to join mission work, the purpose I'm furthering my studies.

However, what is the next step? It is my prayer that in February, it will be another month of revealings...but revealing what are the choices I have in life related to work, family and mission.

So, am looking forward to February and achieving my not forgotten milestones... =)

No comments: