Home Sweet Home

I should feel great bout coming back home to Malacca..but it is simply just an escape for me.

Escape from what?

That...is a good question.

Ever since I finished my last paper..it was just a season of depression somehow up till today.
Emotions upside down..
Not motivated..
Purposeless..
Loneliness..

Best to describe it as this as I shared it with my sweetie:
A butterfly without wings can't fly, a car without engine can't move, a restaurant without a cook/chef has no food, a game without players is dead...but what about a human without a soul?
A turtle without a shell looks weird, a house without a roof seems odd, money without value has no purpose, What about a girl without her dignity?

Coming back home has a goal..which is to search the soul and dignity..where has it all gone? Where has the motivation gone?

It saddens me that I've got to be in such a position..but what more can I do at the moment when I don't have the motivation to even stand up and take charge?

No comments: