God is FAITHFUL

In the midst of my finals at the moment and after that I will be graduating. Time flies so fast...

BUT...that is not the topic for this entry. The purpose of this entry is to testify on His FAITHFULNESS to me during this period of examinations.

This final semester, I have 4 subjects. For my first paper, I sort of regretted going earlier to campus in the morning as I did not get enough sleep the night before. I did not like the feel of being in campus so early as well during exams with the tension and the pressure. However, by God's grace, my lecturer actually confirmed the topic that I have been studying while I walked pass her. It gave me a sense of peace that I was on the right track in my preparation for this counseling practicum paper.

For my second paper, it was a morning paper. That morning, I actually woke up kinda late. My paper was 9am and I woke up at 8.20am...I panicked and rushed to get myself ready and speed of to campus. By God's grace, a taxi came by and I managed to get to campus in time to calm myself down before the paper. By His grace too that I woke up in time and manage to sit for my paper instead of missing the whole paper and having to repeat the substance abuse paper again next semester, not being able to graduate soon.

For my third paper, I was focusing too much on the wrong subject before this paper. I thought that this third paper was another subject. By God's grace, I went out for study group and found out that my third paper was disorders of childhood and adolescence, giving me a day to be prepared. A day may not be sufficient. Yet, By His grace, He gave me the ability to memorize information very fast and I was able to do my paper today which I find easy.

Now, my fourth paper is in 2 days time. I decided to testify of His FAITHFULNESS to me during this period of examinations before my last paper as a reminder to myself that He is in control of my studies right from the beginning when I decided to take up this course. Especially for this tough last semester, a lot has been going on. Yet, even in assignments, having the highest score for 2 assignments in my tutorial is a big achievement to me as my group had major conflicts this semester. Thus, I want to thank Him for His grace and mercy upon me throughout this semester before it ends.

GOD IS INDEED FAITHFUL!!!

No comments: