Well...here's the updates...
I'm now staying at Desaminium, a super ulu place which is very quiet but you'll be able to hear noises 5 times a day if you stay here.The nearest malay mamak stall is about 15min walk..but good thing that the food is quite nice and reasonable for me. There is Jusco outside about a 5 min drive, a 24-7 mcd which has no delivery to my place. The only delivery that I can get is Pizza Hut.
I still don't feel like home yet..as it's not really that furnished with some homely furnitures and deco. Even my room..I have to rearrange my furnitures and stuffs as my mum does not like the current layout. Having a headache on that though. She is so worried about everything.
Hmm...next week will be a busy week for me. Registration, scholarship application, health check-up, convo fees, finding a part-time job. All this need to be done before the month of june ends. Then the following week will be the start of my masters learning phase.
Till next entry...toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment