Bad Beginning of July 08


July 08 began with a terrible accident on the 3rd. Though no serious physical injury, just some scratches on my left hand and left knee, the psychological part is affected much. Was suppressing those feelings and thoughts on the day it happened. Thought I could be strong, but how wrong I was. I broke down in the office the next day, taking a half day leave.

And the bad beginning had to be followed on with the bus coming back from malacca stopping at the side of the highway at the 'exit223 persimpangan pedas linggi'. The bus was already so old. As the bus started the journey, the air cond was spoiled. After half an hour, every one in the bus was up and fanning themselves with pieces of paper. And somehow, the engine died.

Everyone got down, taking in some fresh air. Waited for like 2 hours plus for some bus to come pick us up. But somehow, I enjoyed that 2 hours. Had some time with my elder sister. We actually sang songs while waiting. Sunday school songs, Christmas songs..just a crazy fun time. The sky was so clear too. There were many stars. Wished I had taken picture. It was such a beautiful sight. You should have seen it..just wow..marvelous..simply astonishing..

Can July be getting any worst? Minor news and events happened too..
--> News that sweetheart is shifting out in August. It's been quite some time since i last bonded with her..really miss her.
--> My nokia phone is going boncus..cant switch it on..
--> Need guidance for my new FYP topic..not even sure if it can be used for my thesis..

Am looking at all this in a positive perspective..though hard sometimes, but just fix my eyes on Daddy, putting my trust in Him...and I believe He will bring me through it all... =)

No comments: