Other updates? I'm still working at the tuition centre though. Already introduced 2 part time teachers there. But one is a permanent part time teacher now. As to when I'm going to stop working there? Not yet for the moment. One of the teacher is on leave till 20+. So, I've got to take her place for now till she is back. Then only can I 'resign'. ^.^
Anyway, I'm glad that sweetie has found a temporary part time job. It seems like he is enjoying it and learning a lot from his supervisor and boss although he is doing lotsa admin work. But it's ok...he has a job opportunity there. It is just up to him whether he wants to continue to work there as he has to work really long hours and has no time to spend with me. That will be one factor that will make him not choose the job. But I do hope he'll go for it as I predict he is able to climb up the ladder pretty fast and being a manager or some sort. High expectations I have for him coz I believe in his ability..just whether he wants it or not.
What else? Have a new housemate. Name is Alex. Malacca boy from MMU too. My sister's course mate who's working the same job but for Hong Kong branch at Cyber. Talkative guy, which is good. Bring some noise in the house and a friend for my sister to talk to.
So, here's a piece of thought to ponder for today.
What is childhood supposed to mean???
1 comment:
1st time cum to ur blog. ^^ & i'm able to read ur code le. Geng le~~
Post a Comment