So much for the YAY??!! Four days have just passed and I'm starting to feel drowned..drowned in my own sorrow of self-pity in this life of pretense..or is it real?
This entire week seems to pass by so fast that I can hardly breathe and relax. One event after another..choices to be made..AGAIN...and the self that keeps splitting and finds no union.
I can't complain much as I do feel blessed with what that has been going on and the people around me. It's not that I'm unsatisfied...YET, the spirit is really down. Time to ponder yet the flesh is weak.
Is this the life that I want? Is this how I want my life to be? I do have a choice..to walk away from it..or..to face it. In the past, I would walk away. In fact, RUN. But, being in a committed relationship has taught me to stay strong and face whatever circumstances that may pass my way.
Just a thought..what will the world be if everyone were to live a life of pretense the whole time? Think about it. Everyone will not be their true self. They can be who ever they can pretend to be. There'll be so many duplicates of hannah montana, michael jackson, and all the other famous artist. Scary isn't it?!
I'm glad that I am who I am. Though there are times I wish I was someone else, I'm glad that there's only one of me whom He created. A unique individual that keeps learning from her mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment