This post may not be suitable for those who are sensitive towards this issue of pre-marital sex and the effects of it.
I'm coming 23 years old. Since I left Form 6, I've friends who got themselves pregnant before they were even married. I had 2 friends who went for abortion, which I unknowingly helped pay for one friend's abortion.
I know 3 people who I respect for not aborting. Though it's very shameful, yet, they kept the baby. It's good too that the guys took responsibility and marry the girls.
For out-of-wedlock child, I read in the news that one child was ridiculed by her school friends because her parents were not even married after some 10+ years. Her friends even called her names like 'anak luar nikah' and she's being taken care by her grandmother. How sad and pressure that girl must have felt. Such irresponsible parents.
Why with this issue? I have a passion for such cases. When I first heard that a very close friend of mine actually did an abortion, I really felt for the fetus inside. I couldn't sleep that night. And so happened, the next day, during lecture, my lecturer showed a presentation slide of aborted fetus. It was so difficult to hold back my tears that I had to leave the lecture hall.
Well, kudos for those who stood up and not abort your child although you know it is very shameful. I do believe that the child is a miracle. Of course no doubt that pre-marital sex is wrong..I won't deny that. Yet, God gives us choices to choose. Pre-marital sex is a wrong choice...but, if pre-marital sex has led to another problem, it shouldn't be solved with another wrong decision.
Aren't babies a miracle? I personally can't wait to have one. Though it's going to be tough to be a good mother, but I do believe that the child's life is in His hands. Just like my life.
It is my hope that I will have 2 beautiful sons and 2 pretty daughters of my own. And if God willing,I'll have enough financial support to support and bring up more kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment